Sunday, March 8, 2015

Keep Your Panties On, Girls

So, my brother plays this game. He's fourteen.

He's not a super serious elite player but he's pretty good. He likes collecting trophies and breeding competitive crosses. He's not a daily player but he's on fairly often. He got interested in the game from watching me play.

I know of other young males that are playing and I seriously think that's awesome but there is one thing that bothers me... The amount of weird, unprovoked private messages he gets from little girls. He and I have a good laugh over them before he generally blocks the sender. But, for real, it's creepy.

What the hell, kids? Stop objectifying boys on Howrse.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed. Although, as a 23 year old male, I don't identify as male publicly for that reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are certainly not alone. I know a handful of male Howrse players who have also chosen to keep their genders anonymous.

      Hormones and horses are a dangerous mix.

      Delete

Comments are appreciated. Thanks for stopping by!