Monday, December 12, 2016

Another Way to Earn Money for Passes


You probably know by now that I'm always looking for ways to earn money. Anything to fund my Howrse addiction, right?

I just wanted to share an awesome site with you guys. It's called MintVine. It's a survey panel but it's much more streamlined than other popular services. The surveys are highly targeted. They pay much more than other sites, and they don't try to trick you into endless click-bait and spam.

MintVine is honest, easy to use, and they offer fast payouts.

The site even gives you money simply for being told you don't qualify for a survey. Sometimes they give out as much as $0.30 for each disqualification. It adds up pretty quickly! There's also a fun daily poll and special rewards for answering it for ten days in a row (it's free money, guys!).

To date, I've earned $180 using MintVine. I've only been actively using the site since October of 2016 so that's pretty darn good!

MintVine is also unique in that you only have to be 13 years old to use the site - all you need is permission from your guardian. So this site is an awesome way for teens to earn money, too.

I definitely recommend this site. If you ignore every other recommendation I make, that's fine. But this is one that you seriously don't want to miss. Try it out, and let me know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated. Thanks for stopping by!